- http://www.lisc.org Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC) Our Initiatives: (1) Affordable Housing, (2) Education, (3) Economic Development, (4) Financial Stability, (5) Health, (6) Safe Neighborhoods, (7) Community Leadership, and (8) Policy & Research.
- http://www.knowledgeplex.org The Affordable Housing & Community Development Research for Professionals Topics: (1) All Topics, (2) Affordable Housing, (3) Economic Revitalization, (4) Fair Housing, (5) Homelessness, (6) Homeownership & Mortgage Markets, (7) Land Use & Housing Planning, (8) Personal Finance & Asset Creation, (9) Public Housing, and (10) Social & Comprehensive Development.
- communityprogress.net Community Progress (Used to be National Vacant Properties Campaign) www.communityprogress.net/filebin/pdf/toolkit/NVPC_VacantPropertiesTrueCost.pdf The True Costs of Vacant Properties
- http://www.foodsecurity.org/primercfsuac Urban Agriculture and Community Food Security in the U.S.: Farming from the City Fringe to the Urban Fringe, by Katherine H. Brown, et al. 27 pages & 7 chapters.
- https://www.brookings.edu/research/the-economics-of-historic-preservation The Economics of Historic Preservation, by Randal Mason, 75 pages. The first ten readings in the annotated bibliography are the “best to initiate and inform a reader new to economic preservation issues” (pg. 29).
- https://segmentationsolutions.nielsen.com/mybestsegments/ Nielsen: My Best Segments Where Can I Find My Best Customers? Go to the third section on the right and enter the zip code you’re studying; North Tyler is 75702. https://segmentationsolutions.nielsen.com/mybestsegments/ The 68 PRIZM zip code clusters. They’re subdivided into three categories based on life stage and several social groups based on the urban to rural continuum.