Crescent DR & S. Confederate AV.
1. Which bus lines are closest to you?
2. Where are they?
3. Where are the “least distant” bus stops of different lines?
4. Is Bergfeld Shopping Center the closest Yellow Line stop for you?
5. Is the Downtown Transit Depot the closest place for you to access ….
A. Blue North
B. Green North
C. Purple South
6. Where are your favorite bus stops used by three lines, aside from the two hubs.
7. Where would you like to see a bike rack?
1. Two Green South, Blue North, Red South.
2. One Green South is at MLK and Englewood, near the grounds of the now-gone Emmett J. Scott HS. The other Green South is at the Labor Ready on West Gentry . Blue North is at the BBQ place on the NE corner of W. Gentry and Glenwood. Red South is at Palace and Nutbush near an elementary school.
3. Red, Green, & Blue are the only bus lines in North Tyler.
4. The Bergfeld Shopping Center is the closest Yellow Line stop.
5. The Downtown Transit Depot is the closest place to access Purple South.
6. I don’t know of any bus stops serviced by more than one line in North Tyler, let alone three.
7. Downtown at Oakwood AV, W. Gentry & Palace area near Neighborhood Services and D&N, a leading store-restaurant-gas station, & Bergfeld Shopping Center (the 2nd hub).